Harriott Home Health Services behavioral health program is dedicated to promote, maintain and restore the health of individuals and the community. Our psychiatric and behavioral health interdisciplinary case management team is dedicated to providing individuals, families and caregivers psychosocial support and education related to serious and persistent mental illness.
- Ongoing education on emotional health, stress management, problem solving and decision making skills
- Coordinate referrals to other community resources, support groups or leisure activities
- Ongoing medication monitoring, education, administration and collaboration with local pharmacies to promote strategies for compliance
- Early detection of psychotic symptoms and suicidal or aggressive behaviors
- Facilitate participation in treatment program
Contact us to learn about more about our behavioral health services.