Harriott Home Health Services highly skilled nurses promote, maintain and restore the health of individuals and the community through appropriate teaching, counseling, case finding, and rehabilitative measures. Our culturally competent nurses receive ongoing high-quality education to manage and develop care plans to recognize disparities and stressors that impact the healing process.
Services provided by our nurses in-home include:
- Ongoing health assessment, monitoring and education to reduce the long-term effects of hypertension, chronic respiratory diseases, stroke, diabetes, aging, infectious diseases and peripheral vascular disease
- Assess and educate on nutritional needs
- Collaborative case management and referrals to community programs
- Nutritional assessment and education
- Medication education and administration
- Management of surgical, traumatic and complex non-healing wounds
Contact us for information on our skilled nursing services.